You must be logged in to post a review.
Quick and simple snack.
1. Put the cooked and diced chicken into a bowl. Mix the chili powder into the chicken.
2. Heat a skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
3. Put together quesadillas. Place 2 flour tortillas on a cutting board side by side. Butter one of the tortillas. Put a handful of cheese on the other tortilla, and then put the chicken and chili powder on top of the cheese. Put the buttered tortilla on top of the un-buttered tortilla, butter side out.
4. Put a little butter on the griddle. Place the un-buttered tortilla side of the quesadilla onto the buttered griddle. Toast for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the quesadilla and toast the other side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. When done remove it from the griddle and cut it into 4 wedges. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling. Serve with sour cream, salsa or guacamole.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!