You must be logged in to post a review.
Light fluffy popcorn coated with the sweetness of butterscotch and chocolate!
1. Pour oil into a medium sized pot (use one with a lid—you’ll need it in a second) and add popcorn kernels. This should be enough to just cover the bottom of your pot.
2. Cover the pot with the lid and cook over medium heat. Shake the pan every once in a while to move the kernels around.
3. Popcorn is done when the popping sound slows and only happens every 4-5 seconds. Remove pot from the heat.
4. Lay out cooked popcorn on a baking sheet that you’ve lined with parchment paper. Remove any un-popped kernels.
5. Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave. Heat them for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between each additional 30 second increment. Once it’s smooth and melted, drizzle it over the popcorn.
6. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the same method then drizzle it over the top of the popcorn.
7. Wait for 15 minutes for it to harden and enjoy!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!