You must be logged in to post a review.
Quick and easy jalapeno poppers that will please a crowd of 4 or 40!
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
1. Cook the sausage in a skillet until it has browned.
2. Wash, halve and de-seed the jalapenos.
3. Place halved jalapenos on a sprayed cookie sheet.
4. After the sausage has browned and cooled, add to the cream cheese and mix.
5. Once it’s mixed, add the mixture to fill the halved jalapenos.
6. Top the filled jalapenos with shredded cheese.
7. Place in preheated 350ºF oven for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Plate and eat!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!